This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are a Microsoft Security Specialist who offer a fantastic scope for growth, perfect for anyone who is looking to progress their career. They are currently experiencing a huge growth in their business and are looking for an ambitious SOC Analyst to join their team. This role offers remote working and is perfect for anyone with SOC or 2nd Line Support Experience within the Microsoft Stack, across the UK.
My client offers continuous training and development, with the opportunity to gain certifications in security and engineering.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be providing initial receipt and categorisation of initial event, incident and requests from customers.
* Investigation of event alerts and collaborating with customers to confirm closure.
* Provide initial triage and trigger escalation/assignments as appropriate.
Skills & Qualifications
* General understanding of information security principles.
* Ability to install security software and applications.
* Technical understanding of security frameworks within M365, Azure Active Directory, Windows Server and Active Directory.
* Salary between £30,000-£35,000.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Microsoft certification training and reimbursement.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.