A global manufacturing business are looking for a Business Systems Analyst, who is well-versed in both Power BI and Dynamics AX, to join their team on a remote basis.
You will work in a small team of 4, reporting into their Application Support Manager, and your role will consist of 2 major components:
* Reporting - you will gather requirements from stakeholders and develop insightful reports for business decision-making - this will primarily be in Power BI, and sometimes SSRS, taking the relevant data from AX
* Dynamics AX support - you will provide programming support for all local applications, with Dynamics AX being the primary system, and any integrated applications - note that you don't need to be a fully-fledged developer, or AX expert, but need some awareness of how to support AX 2012
This role is a unique mix of responsibilities, and offers the chance to play a really key role helping this business to continually review and improve their business processes using your skills and knowledge!
* Excellent experience developing Power BI reports from scratch
* Experience working with Dynamics AX, and ideally some knowledge of X++
* Any experience with SQL and SSRS would be desirable but not essential
* Salary of between £40-60,000 depending on experience
* Remote working
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org