What you'll do…
Provide proactive support, maintain and implement system applications and assist with database administration. You will ensure that the software applications we use are secure, resilient, future proof and fit for purpose. You will also work closely with various operational staff across the organisation, to maintain the accuracy and integrity of any data entered and stored on applications and databases.
The successful candidate will have :
* The ability to communicate effectively with a range of key stakeholders.
* Experience of Application Development (VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, PowerShell).
* Experience in full lifecycle software development.
What you'll be responsible for…
* Designing and developing customised solutions within the Dynamics 365 platform.
* Maintaining databases in accordance with the IT Team policies, procedures and supplier instructions.
* Investigating and analysing application(s) and/or integration changes with regard to the impact on other systems. This will include the identification and impact assessment of high level business needs and requirements.
* Providing day-to-day second and third level business systems support by investigating application incidents and problems, then identifying both short-term and long-term solutions.
* Managing and performing formal system and user acceptance testing.
* Ensuring systems are maintained and supported in line with ITIL orientated processes.
* Ensuring all system changes and system administration processes are fully documented as per protocol.
* Providing advice and support to a range of key stakeholders on variable issues relating to business system applications.
* Contributing to the overall performance and achievement of objectives for the Transformation team.
* Ensuring that there is the continuity of system applications via methods of appropriate backup, restoration and availability procedures.
We are committed to ensuring the company is a great place to work. We are constantly reviewing the benefits that we offer to our workforce. As well as aiming to achieve a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
* A generous 30-day annual leave entitlement.
* Local Government Defined Pension scheme.
* Healthshield cash back plan for you and your family.
* Flexible working.
* Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development (certifications).
* Opportunity to be involved in facilitating the diversity and inclusively across the company.
* Volunteering and giving back to the community through the programme