Service Desk Team Leader - London - c£40k
Nigel Frank and myself have recently partnered up with a leading FMCG organisation who are currently looking for an ambitious service desk team leader to join their shared service centre.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled and proactive individual to advance their career within the Service Desk field. You will play a crucial role within the service desk team, ensuring that all IT issues are dealt with to a high degree of both efficiency and effectiveness across the team. This role will have 11 direct reports with further management responsibilities to another 10 in the service desk team.
My clients working environment is renowned within the industry for being a great place to work, however at the same time each individual works tirelessly to maximise the output of the organisation.
The responsibilities and experience required for the successful candidate are as follows:
Day to day responsibilities
* Provide essential 1stline support to deal with IT issues quickly and effectively.
* Use your technical knowledge to deal with IT bugs to maximise IT capability
* Develop and support direct reports to ensure as efficient response as possible.
Skills & Experience required
* Experience managing large team sizes across the service desk functions
* Strong knowledge of Service Desk processes to ensure efficient triage of tickets.
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.