Service Desk Analyst
My client is a unique betting provider offering services to both sports and finance. Operating for more than 20 years in the UK and Ireland they've expanded to Europe and so are looking to grow and diversify their team and grow their business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing team in a vibrant office. The role will be a mix of working from the office and working from home.
* Prioritise and respond to tickets that come from multiple channels and walk-ups.
* perform diagnostic and route cause analysis
* monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks, including installing, configuring, and patching computer hardware, operating systems, and applications
You will have:
* Excellent written and verbal communication, and good organisation skills.
* Strong Windows desktop knowledge and administration (Windows 10)
* Exchange server admin (Exchange 2013/2016)
* Windows Server admin
* Active Directory and Group Policy
* Administration of Azure AD / Office 365
* Office / O365 applications including Team
* 25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 2 years
* Enhanced parental leave
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private medical insurance scheme
* Discounts for gym membership, travel & cinema
* Sabbatical after 10 years of service