Power BI Developer
I am currently working with a globally renowned organisation who are looking for a Power BI Developer to join their data team. This organisation are putting an increased focus on their world wide analytics function with the data team playing a pivotal role in this. In this role you will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders from different departments within the business and providing insights and visualisations that meet their needs. You collaborate with Data Science and Data Engineering teams to generate insights from different data sources with the aim to be to improve the experience the organisations customers have through tailored and well presented insights. You will join a close knit supportive team and you will have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge through exposure to new technologies and in depth training and development from your manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the beginning of exciting data driven projects where you will be able to deliver key business insights from day one!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Create new Power BI dashboards in line with needs from stakeholders across the wider business.
* Gather requirements from stakeholders on reporting needs and present insights back to them in an engaging and compelling manner.
* Provide development to the organisations existing Power BI reporting suite in line with changing requirements to ensure accuracy and reliability of insights.
* Work collaboratively as part of a team to deliver best practice when it comes to Power BI dashboard development.
This is a salaried role paying up to £50,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid opportunity working in the organisations Surrey office where you will work alongside like minded data professionals. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Commercial experience creating insights, dashboards and reports with Power BI
* Strong SQL skills
* Extensive experience of create DAX measures.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to translate data into insightful stories.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.