Operations & Digital Director, Flevoland, €10000 Gross - Exclusive Opportunity!
One of our exclusive clients, an international wholesale business that distribute a range of innovative products globally, is actively looking for an experienced Operations & Digital Director to lead, integrate and align the Logistics, Warehouse, IT and Project Office functions through the development and implementation of functional strategies and operating models. In this role you report to the Managing Director, and are a strategic member of the leadership team.
With office locations in the Netherlands, India and Dubai, my client truly values a diverse and inclusive working environment, where collaboration and learning are fully supported and encouraged.
Responsibilities & Activities
Strategy & Operations:
* Redirect organisations strategy, value proposition, and business strategy aimed at conceptualising desired future state of the business
* Drive operations excellence initiatives in the business, responsible for the culture of performance excellence within departments
* Evaluate how Logistics and Warehouse operations will support the achievement of business objectives
* Analyse service delivery trends and capacity against requirements, to facilitate the preparation of capital and operational expenditure estimates to support plans and objectives
* Responsible for the department's annual budget formation and dealing with subsequent adjustments
* Develop and implement solutions at a functional level to address actions emanating from insights, either to mitigate critical risk or capitalise on the opportunity
* Continuously evolve as a business support service to remain relevant and support the business's strategic goals
* Manage the project office by ensuring that critical projects are managed using a designed framework and governance to increase the success of the project
* Apply knowledge of labour relations policies and procedures in the effective dealing of labour relations matters
* Follow best practice people management processes, approaches and tools to ensure support for the achievement of organisational objectives
* Take accountability for people management and development
Digital & IT:
* Prepare, process, and maintain business documentation
* Capture and update information on business systems
* Perform basic functional design according to business requirements
* Translate business processes to improved technical requirements
* Pro-actively advise on process improvement through technical innovations
* Test, monitor, and report on data and information related to implemented business solutions
* Minimum Bachelor's Degrees and/ or Advanced Diplomas
* 10+ years of work experience in a similar environment of which 5+ years at senior management
* Experience in Logistics and Digitalisation and a deep understanding of the commercial models within the industry
* Experience in the design, implementation, and continuous improvement of functional strategies related to the Logistics and Digitalisation fields
* Experience in working with different number of business applications including ERP, data analytical tools, WMS, and TMS systems
* Good communication skills in the English language (word and writing). Dutch would be an advantage
* Business thinking and Customer orientated
* Inspirational leadership and Interpersonal effectiveness
My Client is Offering:
* Generous starting salary up to €10,000 gross p/m (Flexible for the right candidate!)
* Flexibility to work 2 days a week from home
* Attractive employee benefits including a company bonus, pension, 27 days holiday, etc.
* Clearly defined and structure learning and development program
* Continuous feedback and regular reviews for personal development, professional growth and career progression
* Opportunity to play a strategic role within a growing international business
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Sebastian at email@example.com, or call +31 20 808 6363.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 20 808 6363), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Director / Manager / Management / C-Suite / Warehouse / Logistics / Digital / Almere / Lelystad / Amersfoort / Zwolle / Utrecht / Amsterdam / Flevoland / Noord Holland / Utrecht / Gelderland / Overijssel