Data Engineer/Project Lead - Copenhagen:
My client has a vision to become a Scandinavian leader for delivering solutions with a focus on data.
Working with 3 core practices - Data, Technology and Advice
They are currently focusing on the data element of their delivery, this has resulted in an exciting growth plan for 2023. Starting with Data Engineers to help build upon the existing strengths and experiences within the team. Working with large and complex data sets with a scalable element to supply customers with solutions that can evolve as their business expands.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery.
Working together with Data science and data insight colleagues to design and deploy robust data architectures
As a Data Engineer you will:
* Be heavily involved with both business and consultants with Data tasks and processes
* Explore new technologies to find class leading solutions
* Build value for businesses with bespoke techniques
* Continue to grow and develop your skills
What is required:
* Experience with Data building projects
* Experience with Azure/AWS, Data Factory, Databricks as well as coding tools such as Python and SQL
* Experience with cloud based set ups
* Strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
* Driven and ambitious to become an expert in the newest technology
* English speaking with the right to work in Denmark
What you can expect:
* Salary based on experience
* Pension Scheme
* Joining a team of diverse and like minded professionals
* Develop personal and professional skills
Get in touch if you like the sound of what's on offer.
📧 - email@example.com
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48