This role is with an exciting consultancy that is looking for talented DBAs to join their team. This role will give you access to unlimited learning and development opportunities as well as career progression opportunities.
They are looking for DBAs with solid SQL Server skills
Role & Responsibilities
* Working on large and complex projects - collaborating with peers who come from multiple technology domains
* Migrating, automating and consolidating databases & working on transformation programs
* Operating at various points across the project lifecycle - from proposal creation to delivery
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong SQL Server DBA experience
* Passion and genuine interest in MS technologies
* Awareness of end to end project delivery and the relevant implementation methodologies
* Azure DBA experience
* Base Salary - up to �70,000
* Flexible working
* Learning and Development opportunities
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.