VP of Engineering - Across Finland (Helsinki Preferred)
A client of ours has opened a brand new position to share the world load of their SVP of Engineering. They are the leading global conversational advertising cloud working closely with brands, publishers, and agencies to enable conversational experiences through their proprietary ad cloud technology. Founded in 2018, our client helps marketers deliver conversational ad experiences in programmatic and social buys in the same way as they would normally deliver banners and video ads. Their clients include Microsoft, Amazon, Volvo, Tesco, and Unilever, who are already experiencing 10 - 20X ROI through their conversational advertising campaigns. With offices across Europe, North America, and Asia, our client delivers conversational advertising for leading global brands and publishers.
* Must be an 'expert full stack developer' who is happy to take the jump to VP
* Managerial experience is not as essential - it's more coordination and communications on Development Operations and Customer Expectations.
* Must work well with the SVP of Engineering.
* Experience in SaaS solutions or advertising/conversational marketing is a huge plus.
* Experience in a start-up environment is highly beneficial
* Must be a great cultural fit, more information upon application.
What they offer:
* Flexible working - work wherever you want, whenever you want - as long as the work is done.
* Computer equipment (laptop, keyboard, screen etc.)
* Work with top customers around the globe such as Tesla and Pepsi co.
* Home office/internet allowance.
* Health and recreational benefits.
+358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.