Azure Data Architect - £80,000 - FULLY remote
Nigel Frank are partnered with a cloud specialist, Microsoft Solutions Partner on a red-hot vacancy. Our client are responsible for utilising Azure to help their customers create a modern enterprise environment. This is a great chance to work with the latest technology, with the Azure platform at the forefront of their operations.
They are looking for an experienced Azure Data Architect to get stuck into a variety of customer-facing projects. This can include anything from data strategy, to data implementations. This will also involve contributing to build and production releases of Azure data solutions, along with running solution workshops for customers.
Other responsibilities include:
* Delivering Azure Data solutions based on architectural visions
* Ensuring the solutions are reliable, secure, scalable and have high levels of performance
* Creating strong relationships with external stakeholders
* Collaborating with other Architects and Engineers to create enterprise solutions through Azure
* Handling data mapping, from source to target
* Using Data Modelling Tools
* Sprint planning, story estimations, providing solutions
Skills required for the role:
* Azure Data platform including: Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Power BI
* Experience with Azure Infrastructure solutions for example: Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, Infrastructure as Code
* Software Development practises like: DevOps, CI/CD tool chains
This is a salaried position paying up to £90,000 with some great benefits. It is a flexible, fully remote role so you can apply from anywhere in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for cloud engineers to get stuck in to Architecture for a leading company! Do not miss out on this fantastic position as my client is interviewing NOW!
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.