Data Engineer - Azure Databricks - London - £65K
I'm looking for a Data Engineer to work on developing products and solutions in Azure. you will have the opportunity to upskill in complex areas of cloud based engineering solutions in the very latest tech.
My client sit within the transportation industry and are looking to really get the most from their data. They are looking for someone with core skills in SQL complimented with Azure experience (Azure Data Factory, Databricks, PySpark etc)
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
* Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
* Working with and modelling data warehouses.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical expertise using SQL Server and SSIS for ETL
* Understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
* Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
* Experience with Python and Spark
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Great L&D opportunities
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.