Senior Data Analyst - Remote - £65k
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading software company who are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their Analytics and Insight who work closely with Data Engineering and Data Science teams within the company. This market leading organisation have received large investment over the previous months and are looking to utilise the latest Microsoft technologies to improve reporting and insights.
In this role you will be the technical team lead with responsibility for 4 analysts within the team. You will work with them and ensure technical delivery on projects within a timely manner whilst mentoring junior members of the team to develop their skill sets. You will also work very closely with both internal and external stakeholders and it will be valuable that you can gather specific business requirements before translating them to technical specifications.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation during a significant period of growth where you will be able to deliver actionable insights to improve the success of now just one company, but many other partner companies!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Create and deliver insights and reports in line with stakeholder requirements.
* Mentor junior members of the team helping to develop their skills and improve their efficiencies.
* Work closely with other members of the data team to recommend improvements when it comes to data gathering and analytical systems..
* Work to optimise pre-existing reports in order to deliver improved insights.
This is a salaried role paying up to £65,000 per year depending on experience. This is a fully remote opportunity and the organisation are looking to speak with the right candidate based anywhere in the UK. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and share options including in the package.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong coding experience using SQL and Python/PySpark to import data into data visualisation tools.
* Previous experience writing queries within Azure Databricks to ingest to different sources.
* Experience working with Tableau to create custom visualisations - other BI visualisation tool experience is also suitable.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management experience