I'm looking for an experienced SQL Database Developer to join a growing technology company, who have developed a cutting-edge analytics platform using Artificial Intelligence and Azure technologies to help their clients make better data-driven decisions.
Their HQ is in Leeds, but there is the option for this role to be fully remote, so they are considering candidates across the UK.
In this role you will be working as part of an experienced Development Team, using Dynamic SQL skills to support their analytics platform, which is currently deployed to numerous customers. So rather than developing a static database, you will support a platform whereby an end-user database will be created by a general user through a user interface, based on their input. As such, you will use your SQL development and modelling skills to facilitate a fully repeatable solution that is completely industry agnostic.
This is a really unique opportunity to work on the development of a state-of-the-art analytics platform using the latest technologies. They also have a massive focus on helping their clients to become more environmentally sustainable through the use of their platform, giving real meaning to your work.
* Background in SQL Development roles
* Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming - including developing, implementing and optimising stored procedures, functions and queries
* Knowledge of wide SQL Server related technologies would be helpful - SSIS, SSRS, or SSAS
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Any knowledge of Azure technologies would be helpful but not essential.
* Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
* Pension - total of 8% with 3% company contribution
* Annual leave - 22 days plus bank holidays
* Share option scheme - available after one year of service
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at email@example.com