Lead Data Analyst - Remote - £65k DoE
I am currently working with one of the UKs leading software company who are looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join their Analytics and Insight team. The organisation are looking for people who are passionate to improve processes and they way the company uses data on a daily basis. The organisation are partnered with others across multiple sectors, working closely with them to understand their business needs before delivering impactful insights that help stakeholders make important business decisions. You will also join an organisation where staff development is at the forefront of everything that they do and you will have a personalised success plan from day one with the goal to quickly accelerate your career. As a senior member of the team it will also be important that you offer this same support to junior members as in this role you will be leading an initial team of 4. This a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation during a significant period of growth where you will be able to deliver actionable insights to improve the success of now just one company, but many other partner companies!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Create and deliver insights and reports in line with stakeholder requirements.
* Mentor junior members of the team helping to develop their skills and improve their efficiencies.
* Work closely with other members of the data team to recommend improvements when it comes to data gathering and analytical systems.
* Be a hands-on technical lead on projects as well as supervising and co-ordination the work of others.
* Work to optimise pre-existing reports in order to deliver improved insights.
This is a salaried role paying up to £65,000 per year depending on experience. This is a fully remote opportunity and the organisation are looking to speak with the right candidate based anywhere in the UK. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong leadership or mentoring experience of other members of a technical team
* Strong coding experience using SQL and Python/PySpark to import data into data visualisation tools.
* Previous experience writing queries within Azure Databricks to ingest to different sources.
* Experience working with Tableau to create custom visualisations - other BI visualisation tool experience is also suitable.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.