1st Line Support Consultant/Apprentice - £29K
My client is looking for an analytical and self-starting individual to immerse themselves in the Microsoft Gold Partner channel. The ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver and enjoys working in a close-knit team in a supportive environment, with the guarantee for internal progression in an expanding team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting clients on a 1st line basis primarily specialising in the Manufacturing and Finance space.
The role is office based role within the Midlands area.
* Documenting and prioritising any cases that require escalation to the 2nd/3rd Line Support Consultants
* Resolving cases within the SLA's
* Providing the first port of call to customers
* Helpdesk support/logging cases: via telephone, email, portal
* Graduate/Apprentice level IT experience desirable
* Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central experience desirable but not essential
* A natural problem solver, with strong interpersonal skills
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.