Internal BI Analyst, QlikSense - Køge:
Are you looking for a place that will actively invest in your personal and technical development? This is it!
My client is a data driven business in the food production industry with history stretching back to the 1850's. Part of a large, multinational operation. This business has vast amounts of data from a variety of different sources such as ERP's, Databases and Excel.
This is where this role comes to life.
Sitting in the office based in Køge, you will join a team of data centric professionals who are working together to centralise these various data sources in to one, user friendly reporting solution.
By having a part to play in the full data journey, you will become a critical team member and expert in this businesses data flow.
Skills and Requirements:
* Ambitious mindset with a hunger to learn
* Ideally hands QlikSense experience, PowerBI is also a good place to start
* Previous practical experience with sourcing, cleaning and modelling data
* Confident with SQL - Even better if there is some Azure in there!
* Fluency in English, Danish is also beneficial
What you can expect:
* A team ready to welcome you with open arms
* Strong team structure with support and knowledge sharing
* technical projects and tasks to help sharpen your skill set
* Close collaboration with other departments in the business
* There are offices located in Helsingborg which you will expected to visit depending on the business needs
* Flexible working conditions with remote options
* Attractive salary package with additional benefits
* Does not support relocation outside of the EU
It goes without saying, these internal roles don't hang around for long.
Please reach out to learn more!
📧 - email@example.com
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48