I am currently working with a market leader in the automotive industry who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their Insights and Data team. This organisation are putting an increased focus on their world wide analytics function with the Insights and Data team playing a pivot role in this. In this role you will play a pivotal role within the team of establishing a robust and secure data environment and the development and maintenance of the data pipelines the facilitate the movement of data between various sources. You will work closely with other members of the team, such as other Data Engineers, Insight Report Developers and Data Analysts to deliver high quality insights to numerous departments across the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a market leading organisation when it comes to the develop and maintenance of their Azure data platform where you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Develop and maintain data pipelines utilising Azure Data Factory
* Ensure the organisations data platform is established and well maintained.
* Design solutions to systems and technical requirements
* Optimising data processes across all departments
* Gather and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
* Work closely with key internal stakeholders; both technical and non technical
This is a salaried role paying up to £60,000 per year depending on experience. It is a hybrid opportunity with 2 days working from home and the remaining days working from the organisation's office in Surrey alongside the other members of the team. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions schemes and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Experience working as a Data Engineer in an Azure environment.
* Experience developing and maintaining Azure data pipelines using Azure Data Factory
* Experience with Azure Data Bricks
* Experience with Azure Data Lake storage and Azure Synapse Analytics
* Understanding of data warehousing principles
* Strong T-SQL experience
* Strong coding experience with Python/PySpark
* Excellent communication skills
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.