One of our top MS Gold Partner clients is needing an experienced D365 Business Central Consultant. This company specialises in Microsoft Dynamics products and are looking to expand its D365 Business Central team. They work with multiple systems and have over 20 years of experience - telling of their success and their reputation in the industry. They provide market-leading technology to an array of companies, many being household names, and have long-term plans of being the leading supplier in their market.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your current skills and utilise your experience. You will have the opportunity to work with highly experienced teams and learn from those around as well as guiding more junior staff. As you are probably aware, D365 Business Central is one of the most prosperous technologies, with more and more companies implementing the system meaning there will be a rousing pipeline of projects that you could be a part of.
Skills and Qualifications
* A history of Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central implementations
* Multiple end-to-end implementations
* Previous experience is a Consultant, Functional Analyst, Business analyst or other relevant positions
* User-facing experience
* Excellent communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
* Undertaking end-to-end implementation
* Liaise with clients, stakeholders and other relevant parties
* Update project documentation regularly
* Gather customer requirements and provide functional solutions
Salary and Benefits
* Salary of up to �60,000 base salary depending on experience
* Paid holidays
* Bonus scheme
* Work incentives
* Staff events
* Other staff perks
Even if your skill set doesn't match up 100% still get in touch - there may other roles we can discuss! This role has remote working with occasional travel. Contact 0191 338 7674 or firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
You must be based in the UK to be eligible for this role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities