MS Dynamics AX/D365FO Solutions Architect - Remote - c�120k
Nigel Frank are representing a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, who have an exceptional reputation in the market. My client are an award winning company that have gone from strength to strength in 2021. With 2022 harbouring an excellent pipeline of projects, they are in search of a Solutions Architect to lead on some of their D365 Finance & Operations/ Dynamics AX projects.
The role centres around managing full cycle implementations and system design, where the successful candidate will work alongside an expert led team, directing and managing various implementations of Microsoft's flagship ERP systems.
This unique opportunity is most ideal for a candidate looking to keep up to date with Microsoft's cutting edge technologies, in a fast paced and forward thinking environment. Further, my client place a high importance on upskilling all their employees through consistent training and certifications. This position offers the potential to develop this role into a leadership position if the candidate desires.
My client are also offering a remote working model!
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design and implement business solution components, as well as support efforts of specialists in other technical and business disciplines.
* Work cohesively with Project Managers and Programme Managers to ensure efficient delivery of required solutions.
* Build strong rapport with clients to become their trusted advisor for ongoing and future projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experienced in full cycle implementations for Dynamics 365 F&O or Dynamics AX.
* Excellent communication and problem solving capabilities - particularly when engaging with key stakeholders.
* Extensive system design experience around all core D365F&O modules; Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Trade and Logistics.
* Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please don't hesitate to apply to this advert or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.