D365 Business Central Functional Consultant, Rotterdam, €5,000
An international solution provider with 6 offices globally in locations like the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark are searching for Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central Functional Consultants to build out their IT Teams. They have a large network of clients working across multiple industries as they work with any customer who uses a supply chain. They have a large pipeline of upcoming projects as a lot of their existing customers want to move from on-premise systems to the cloud, but they are not just focused on "in and out" as quickly as possible, they really focus on customer care and want their system working in the best way possible for their clients.
Don't live close to Rotterdam? Not a problem, our client will look at what clients they have based close to where you currently reside in the Netherlands and will assign you there to ensure you are doing the least amount of travel possible.
What are they offering?
* Salary up to €5,000. Based on your seniority of course.
* Attractive benefits include; Company Car + Fuel Card, Pension Plan, 28 holidays, 8% Holiday Pay, Laptop & Phone, etc.
* Full Flexibility with Work from Home.
* Extensive training plan with 1 or 2 months at the start, then once or twice a week after that. Depending on how you feel.
* Clear career progressions. They will put you on a development plan from the start depending on where you want to take your career. (Grow into a Project Manager or Solution Architect for example)
* A healthy work-life balance.
Successful candidates will have:
* Strong functional understanding of Dynamics NAV / D365 BC,
* Experience with upgrades and/or implementation projects;
* Broad module understanding;
* Fluent Dutch communication skills (English is a bonus)
* Experience with taking complex and technical, and translating it to be clear and concise
I understand the need for discretion and it is of course guaranteed. If this position is not right for you but you are still passively or actively looking and are an experienced IT professional, please feel free to reach out to me at (020 241 8507), or apply for my above job. I would welcome the chance to talk to you about the market or about the portfolio of jobs we currently have in the Netherlands, one could the one for you.