Cloud Offering Manager - Global Professional Services Firm
UK Wide - Up to £120K + Bonuses
One of the worlds leading organisations are growing their Cloud Centre of Excellence division. Through delivering innovative cloud solutions and multi-cloud architecture, the business have rebuilt well renowned telecom companies, transport agencies and neo banks.
This is a great opportunity for someone to bring their expertise in the tech industry, along with cloud knowledge to come in as a Multi-Cloud Offering Manager. The role will involve managing a portfolio of cloud focused offerings (Mainly Azure, but also AWS / GCP) focused on enterprise customers as part of the overall Cloud Transformation and Execution Managed Service portfolio.
* Experience developing cloud-based business solutions to large enterprise customers mainly across Microsoft Azure, but also Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud would be beneficial.
* Ability to champion and evangelise the offering both internally and externally
* Able to own the financial performance of the Offering (s) - revenue, growth and profitability
* Strong expertise on the market, technology trends and competitors to enable competitive positioning and market based pricing
Not essential but nice to have;
* Microsoft Certifications (Azure, AWS or GCP)
They are offering a salary of up to £120k based on experience to work with one of the big four companies globally.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or email@example.com
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.