D365F&O Finance Business Analyst (FTC) - S. Wales - cGBP60k
D365F&O Finance Business Analyst (2 year FTC) - S. Wales - c£60k
On behalf of a prestigious transportation organisation embarking on a large scale digital transformation, rolling out D365F&O to one of their largest entities, I am actively seeking a D365F&O Business Analyst.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive business who are passionate about giving you time to support personal growth and develop your skillset as well as providing the chance to get a full end-to-end implementation to bolster your profile.
The successful candidate will closely with the D365F&O Implementation Manager and be involved in a full end-to end implementation as you will take ownership for analysing business processes, gathering and documenting requirements, and providing recommendations for their D365F&O implementation.
My client is offering £60k with occasional travel to their office in South Wales project/meeting dependent.
* Gathering business requirements and advising on appropriate solutions within D365F&O, focusing on core business finance processes
* Conducting workshops with stakeholders to analyse the "As Is" process and design solutions for D365F&O as the "To Be"
* Working with configuration partner to make recommendations on proposed configuration processes
* Proven track record as a Business Analyst involved in a D365F&O implementation
* Strong expertise in gathering requirements, conducting workshops, process mapping and recommending solutions
* Functional knowledge of D365FO system with strong knowledge of all finance modules (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Bank & Cash Management), Project Accounting is desirable
* Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
* Gathering business requirements and advising on appropriate
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!