Dynamics 365 CE Functional Analyst, £45,000, 24 month fixed term contract, Non for Profit, D365 implementation project
A national Non for Profit are looking for a D365 CE Functional Analyst to join their IT team to work on an implementation and rollout of D365 across the organisation. The roll is home based and offering £46,000, it is an initial 24 month fixed term contract.
You will form part of the implementation team alongside an inhouse Project Manager and Technical Lead with additional support from a 3rd party supplier. You will lead, from a functional perspective, a project to replace a legacy system with D365 - encompassing requirements gathering, solution design and process reengineering. Strong communication skills are essential as you will work with stakeholders to scope, design and build out the platform to meet requirements. Any previous Non for Profit experience, specifically around fundraising process will be highly advantageous.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration of Dynamics
* Knowledge of Non for Profit and fundraising business processes are advantageous
* Experience providing support and training on Dynamics
* Knowledge of Agile delivery is advantageous
* Experience working on a Dynamics implementation is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.