We have a unique opportunity for a data scientist to work end-to-end on ML projects and help commercial customers in their digitalisation journey!
Goals & Responsibilities can include:
* Working across various projects with external customers and internal teams to facilitate digital transformation
* Meet with teams to understand the problems they are facing, discuss ideas, contribute to architecture, methods, and technology choice, and deliver complete solutions
* Work as part of an agile, cross-functional team where you will bring your expertise, but also be exposed to new technologies and ways of working
You will be able to diversify your knowledge in a range of domains such as health and medical care, energy, and aquaculture, and with an international team from a range of academic and industrial backgrounds, knowledge-sharing is central to creating new and innovative solutions!
We are looking for you to bring:
* 3+ years' experience
* Strong Academic Background (Maths, Physics, Computer Science, or similar)
* Proficiency in Python in a production setting
* Have hands-on experience developing ML models
* Experience working with cloud
* As much as we hope you find your work rewarding, there are lots of additional benefits on offer to ensure an enjoyable experience!
Some of these include:
* Comprehensive health and travel insurance policy for your peace of mind
* A generous budget for the equipment you require to be most productive in your role
* A modern and centrally located Oslo office with delicious subsidised meals available
* Working options to suit your lifestyle, including flexible working hours, and a hybrid home/office environment
* Access to company cabins to enjoy your vacation time in
* Sponsored company outings & events to spend relaxed time with your colleagues
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org