Microsoft Security Expert - Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arose for a Microsoft Security Expert to join a large financial practice based in Ireland. This position will sit in between the SOC and BAV teams providing support and technical consultancy across the Microsoft Security stack, including; MS Defender, Azure Sentinel, DevOps and Dev SecOps. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Engineer looking to take the next step in their career by joining a well established team in a buoyant market.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide technical support across the Microsoft Security teams.
* Work with the internal stakeholders to give an insight into technical advances and make appropriate suggestions to implement new technology to streamline the business processes.
* Add SME input to Architectural and Engineering considerations across the business.
Skills & Qualifications
* Technical proficiency across programming and scripting languages such as Python, Java, Powershell and Bash.
* Experience in engineering and support across the Microsoft Security stack (MS Defender, Azure Sentinel, DevOps and Dev SecOps).
* Relevant MS certifications such as AZ and SC qualifications.
* Hybrid working in the Dublin area.
* Tailored development plan and training days for certifications and career progression.
* Pension contribution, healthcare and more!
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.