Support Engineer - Job Description
Nigel Frank are proud to be partnered with one of the largest communications in the world, who are currently operating with over 20 locations across the globe - a number which is only growing! They are on the search for an ambitious Support Engineer to deliver 1st and 2nd line support internally and to their customer base. Your role will be to provide an excellent level of customer service, solving technical queries remotely and over the phone, and escalating to the relevant point of contact when required.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with 1st/2nd line support experience to join an organisation who will invest in you and your personal career development with a tailored training plan. The UK office is based in Central London and the successful candidate will be required to travel 3 days per week into the office on a hybrid basis.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide a high standard of customer service to internal stakeholders and external customers in an efficient and timely manner.
* Solve 1st-2nd line issues over the phone and via remote means, escalating to the Support Team Leader when necessary.
* Maintaining troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience using or supporting Azure and M365 in a commercial environment.
* Knowledge of Win10, Windows Servers and VMware.
* Great communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
* Private medical insurance and free eye tests.
* Company pension scheme and life insurance.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - increases with length of service.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.