If you have a background in support and would like to expand your skills in a Microsoft focused role this could be the position for you.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, they offer an extensive client base that you'd get to work! Your role would include assisting in projects as required, both remotely and on-site as required alongside assisting with research and development of products to be used both internally and for their clients. Your main responsibility is to support and work with the latest MS technologies (Windows Server, Microsoft Azure & Office 365).
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Bupa Cash plan with EAP support after 1 month service
* 4% Pension contribution (matched by employee)
* Stock options after 1 year's service
* Private Health Insurance after 2 year's service
* Day off for your birthday
* Previous experience in support and knowledge to a 2nd line level .
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
Technical understanding of the following:
* Office 365
* Windows Server (2012 / 2016 / 2019)
* Active Directory
* Windows networking
* Basic routing, switching and Firewall rules
* Printer troubleshooting
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 39099547 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.