Uses relevant specialist skills, knowledge, and experience (.Net, D365 & Data etc.) to develop robust and help utilise Dynamics 365 CE / CRM the system.
This is a key role in managing and administering activities around Dynamics CRM, coordinating/resolving support tickets, upgrade initiatives, and developing new and maintaining existing workflows and plugins within the system.
* Administer and Consulting of MS Dynamics 365 on a day-to-day basis, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects / entities, fields, forms/layers/record types/relationships
* Support complex troubleshooting and incident resolution with third party suppliers
* Support design and configure changes to workflows, reports, dashboards, database fields
* Identify areas of opportunity and actively drive the organization to achieve maximum optimization of CRM platform
* Responsible for monitoring, performance optimization, security, maintenance and managing of users of Dynamics CRM
* Respond in a timely fashion to end users' needs, analyse/resolve support tickets relating to business applications and general systems issues.
* Dynamics 365 CE / CRM customisation and configuration and webforms
* Good CRM knowledge and exposure
* Creativity and wanting autonomy with the system
* Requirements gathering (Bonus)
* Power Automate (Bonus)
* Death in service,
* Season ticket loan,
* Birthday off,
* Discount on flights and hotels
Bonus paid every financial year based on company performance.