M365 Technical Lead - Managed IT Services
South West London - Up to £60,000 + Bonuses
This well established Managed Service Provider are looking for a well experienced Technical Support Lead who has hands on experience supporting M365 at a 3rd Line level. They have been supporting business's in SW London / surrounding areas for over 2 decades, and have some well respected customers within various industries, including some prestigious customers in the film / media industry.
There is future scope in this role move into a Technical Director position, and they are considering applicants who want to move into management from a 3rd line level, but also remain technically hands whilst working on customer projects.
* Strong technical background ideally in a 3rd line role of Networking and systems administration
* Technical skills across Microsoft 365, Hyper-V, Windows server required and VMWare
* Proven track record of delivering technologically challenging short projects on budget e.g. server deployments / migrations
* Great leadership / people management skills
Nice to have:
* Technical skills with FortiGate firewalls preferred
* Understanding of common SMB security frameworks such as Cyber Essentials and GDPR
* Any MS Certifications relating to M365
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Modern Workplace opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy