Job Description - Lead Data Analyst
Nigel Frank are proud to be working with a market leading organisation, who are looking to build out a brand new data team. The organisation themselves are looking for a Data Analyst with strong knowledge of Power BI and SQL to join them. Successful candidates will have the capability to build reports and dashboards using Power BI which can be utilised by the wider business easily.
This is the start of a journey for the organisation and the aim is for the successful applicant to build out and lead this new team- a great prospect for anyone looking for their next big step in their career!
Role & Responsibilities
* Use marketing and sales data to analyse trends and create appropriate suggestions for the organisation.
* Support the business with ad hoc requirements to provide info for marketing departments.
* Create reports and dashboards in Power BI to present to the stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years' experience in analysing data to better understand customers.
* Strong knowledge of Power BI, SQL and Excel.
* Strong stakeholder management skills, confident in communicating and presenting to technical and non technical individuals.
* Remote working environment
* Company pension scheme.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.