Accounts Payable Officer (Microsoft Dynamics Business Central), Maidstone, £40,000, 10 month fixed term contract, Non for profit, Potential to go perm, Hybrid role - 3 days onsite in Sittingbourne
A Kent based non for profit are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team on a 10 month fixed term contract. It is a hybrid role requiring 3 days on site in Sittingbourne and 2 days of working from home. Though initially a fixed term contract there is a strong possibility that the role will be made a permanent position.
Due to an internal promotion this role has opened up and will require you to work with the wider finance team and take ownership of the accounts payable process. You will use a D365 Business Central system, previous experience with Dynamic NAV or BC is essential for this role. Ideally you will be able to provide training to users on NAV/BC. Previous experience or knowledge of non for profits is advantageous. Responsibilities include ensuring invoices are paid on time, managing expenses & company credit cards and payroll.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of accounts payable process
* Oversee and take ownership of invoicing processes
* Experience working on a Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central system
* Training users on NAV or BC is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - comfortable working with senior leadership and heads of department
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.