Azure Administrator - Job Description
Nigel Frank are proud to be working alongside a growing organisation who specialise in farm agronomy services who are looking for an experienced Azure Administrator to take ownership of the business' cloud admin work. The company themselves are working on many exciting projects using up to date, cutting edge technology across the Microsoft stack.
For this position you will need a broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure, as well as demonstrable experience in deploying and administrating IaaS and PaaS services. You will be working alongside the team's Solution Architect and assisting where possible, another great chance to develop your career. This opportunity is also a chance for the successful candidate to work within other technical aspects of the business through working alongside the Power BI and Infrastructure teams.
Role & Responsibilities
* Take ownership of the administration of Azure, creating and maintaining solution documentation and assist in the deployment of cloud solutions across the business.
* Keep up to date with the latest advancements in Azure technologies and use this knowledge to suggest new ways to streamline processes within the business.
* Work with the Data team to assist in the implementation of SQL and Power BI solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience deploying and administrating IaaS and PaaS services.
* Strong knowledge of Azure networking and Azure Security.
* Comfortable in engaging with internal stakeholders when discussing new and existing cloud projects.
* Experience providing 3rd line support across Azure.
* Opportunity for flexible working.
* Internal training and development, opportunity to learn new tech.
* Company pension contribution.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.