Power Platform Developer, £60,000, Swindon, Microsoft Partner, Global projects, MS Certification fund, Mentoring from industry experts, Progression technically and managerial routes
A rapidly growing consultancy, founded by veteran Microsoft professionals, are looking for a PowerApps Developer to join their development team, to work on projects for an international client base. This is a hybrid role with remote working and monthly onsite requirements in Swindon, offering up to £60,000.
You will work as part of a global development team with colleagues in the UK and offshore, working alongside experienced consultants to refine and translate user requirements into workable designs. You will then build out solutions utilising Model-Drive Apps, Canvas Apps and Power Automate into your solutions.
The requirements are…
* Experience designing and developing Model-Driven and Canvas Apps
* Experience with Power Automate
* Familiar with Dataverse, SharePoint or other backend databases
* Strong communication and teamworking ability
* Knowledge of Azure is advantageous
* Knowledge of Power BI and wider Microsoft stack is advantageous
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.