Dynamics NAV/D365 BC Developer
Seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Developer to join a family-owned global organisation. The candidate will be self-motivated and take ownership for the development, testing, support and maintenance of on-premise and cloud-based applications, primarily on D365 Business Central platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished NAV Developer to bring their knowledge and skills to a market leader, delivering sustainable growth and profit through continuous innovation.
My client has a vast amount of new and exciting development project work across D365 Business Central planned for the upcoming year.
This role offers remote working, occasional travel to the South West office
What's on offer
* Basic salary of up to £70,000 - dependant on skill set
* Attractive company benefits
* Open culture - enjoyable and fun environment
* Opportunity to be involved in D365 Business Central projects
Responsibilities will include
* Working closely with the Business Central Functional Consultants/Project Managers to carry out project scoping and understand client requirements so that appropriate solutions can be designed
* Write efficient, high-quality code/test automation scripts that meet the business requirements
* Work with third parties to integrate Business Central with other systems
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
* Experience of developing D365 Business Central/NAV, including having independently managed at least 5 full development or customisation projects
* C/AL, C/SIDE programming languages, AL extensions experience desirable but not essential
* Jet Reporting knowledge
* SQL Server knowledge
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to email@example.com