Data Modeller - East London - SQL - £65,000
Working with a client based in East London who in the midst of an exciting digital transformation and are looking for a Data Modeller to work with stakeholders, gather requirements, document, design and develop data models.
You will be strong with SQL and various Data modelling tools (Erwin, ER/Studio etc) and have the opportunity to work with Engineering, Data Science teams etc on the Azure platform.
This role is paying up to £65,000 and offers hybrid working (1/2 days per week)
Role & Responsibilities
* Help the organisation through the cloud digital transformation.
* Data capture and requirements gathering
* Data design and data modelling
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong SQL Server experience
* Strong data modelling (utilising tools such as Erwin, ER/Studio etc)
* Good communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
* Salary up to £65,000
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.