D365 Finance System Analyst - London - c�65k
On behalf of a prestigious insurance company who are embarking on a large scale digital transformation in light of their significant investment into their systems and actively seeking a F&O/AX Finance System Analyst.
This successful candidate will add great value to the business through driving technology and efficiency improvements as well as take ownership and manage all functional finance areas as well as dealing with high-level stakeholders.
Fantastic position to see great progression in your career as my client prides themselves with their personal development program, creating the perfect platform to becoming a D365F&O Specialist or Functional Consultant.
* Previous experience as a Dynamics AX/F&O Support Consultant/ System Analyst
* Strong finance module exposure and comprehension
* Experience supporting and improving processes used to develop, operate & maintain D365
* Proven track record in gathering and documenting business requirements, creating fit/gap reports
What is on offer
* Competitive salary of up to �65k (experience dependent)
* Generous company benefit package incl; private medical healthcare, 23 days holiday
* Bespoke career progression plans and personal development schemes
* Opportunity to work with Microsoft's flagship product, providing the solutions and overseeing the finance team
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidates who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed