ERP HR Consultants, Den Haag/ WFH, €6,500
We have a new opportunity available with an international End User who are leaders in the Entertainment industry. They are searching for skilled ERP HR Consultants to build out their in-house IT department. Based in Den Haag, but present across 6 other countries across Europe, this company has a commitment to bringing people together across the world, this requires an inclusive, sustainable and long-term business strategy that you will have a direct impact on. They believe in creating a work environment that inspires their people to achieve both the company's goals, but also your individual professional goals.
My client is offering:
* Generous starting salary anywhere up to €6,500 gross p/m.
* Attractive employee benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, travel allowances, home working allowance, and hybrid working etc.
* Flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week from home.
* Personal growth possibilities within the company
Successful candidates will have:
* Clear functional understanding.
* Experience with configuring, implementing, maintaining and end-to-end testing.
* Ability to gather requirements, provide solutions and impact analyses.
* Be the bridge between business, HR, technology and vendors
* Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Ability to provide users with training, documentation and manuals.
* Ability to translate and present technical information to a non-technical audience
* Strong English communication skills
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Jamie at email@example.com , or call +31 20 241 8501.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 20 241 8501), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!