D365/ AX Sr. Finance System Analyst
In this role, you will provide technology support for the Finance and Accounting of the organization. You will connect both the technical and functional areas of the business and other internal and external clients.
* You will create detailed IT functional designs and test scripts for technical and end-user testing.
* You will Implement functional configuration changes to D365 Finance modules, such as general
ledger, fixed assets, project management, credit and collections, accounts payable, and more.
* You will work with the Accounting and Finance business users to understand business
processes and requirements, and translate those business needs into process improvement and
* Create and perform functional testing of all system defects and enhancements.
* Assist with routine patch testing and upgrades and oversee the conversion of data and
testing of interfaces/extensions
* Follow the established SDLC and IT Change Management process.
* Triage and resolve finance system issues. Finance systems include, but are not limited to,
D365 F&O Finance modules, ISVs: SKG Treasury Automation Suite, ExFlow, Flintfox,
* 5+ years of hands-on experience in the Technological world
* 4+ years of hands-on experience with D365 Finance or Dynamics AX functional consulting and support
* 3+years of functional experience implementing and supporting ERP
application modules, e.g., GL, AP, AR, FA, INV, PO, etc. D365 F&O Finance modules
* Ability to work independently, but also work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced
environment with changing priorities.
* Ability to review technical design documents to ensure developers are aligned with