Senior C# Software Developer (in-house) - Gothenburg (with remote options)
My market-renowned client in central Gothenburg has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced C# Software Developer to join their highly skilled team making a strong impact in their field. Within this position you would work cohesively within an experienced development team on ethical and scaleable greenfield projects, utilising the latest techniques and technologies.
Their current tech stack consists of and more, and this year they are looking towards incorporating AI and Machine Learning into their product.
This is a great opportunity for any developer looking to build a brand new custom Azure based platform that will impact users on a global scale. They work in a very security orientated mind-set and their systems process large amounts of data. If you are passionate about making a difference and excel working in the proximity of others, this could be for you!
The long-term objective of this role is for the successful candidate to be given guidance and support to progress to a tech lead position. My client is looking for someone to provide sincere guidance and direction to the development department, and be responsible for new solutions the team will develop.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Widespread experience with .NET/C# and Microsoft technologies (.NET Core and Azure).
* Solid database knowledge (MS SQL, EF Core).
* Knowledge of setting up DevOps CI/CD pipelines and deploying in Kubernetes and/or Docker facilities
* Strong passion for development and not afraid to influence technical decisions.
* Familiar working with Scrum and Sprints.
* Ambition to progress towards tech lead.
* Swedish speaking.
About the client
* Hiring as a result of strong organic growth and looking to scale-up their product into new areas
* Maintained a flat company structure with self-organised development team.
* Attend regular conferences and collaborations globally.
* Scalable solution which is not deadline focused.
* Place a large focus on the wellbeing and success of their employees.
* Clear and structured path for internal growth and progression.
Joining my client will provide you with great benefits, such as:
* Budget up to 65.000 SEK
* Strong pension package with option for salary sacrifice.
* 30 days vacation plus Red Days
* Budget for gym/wellbeing.
* Regular team building activities both inside and outside of work.
* Team breakfast provided daily.
If you feel your profile and personality matches this description and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today or reach out at the details below!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46775888603 to discuss this confidentially.