Technical Business Analyst - Job Description
Nigel Frank International have partnered with a governing body area who are searching for a Technical Business Analyst and Implementation Specialist to join their growing team. The organisation pride themselves on having a fantastic working environment that provides training and support to all teams through their business, including the Business Intelligence team in which this role sits. As a Technical BA, your role will essentially be to look at the organisation's business processes and go out to their customers to gather information to then put into a process model and work on streamlining these processes. The technical side of this role is focused around SQL and ETL skills as well as experience within data migrations. If you have experience implementing software business systems, data gathering and manipulation then this could be the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and implement large scale business system solutions accounting for all areas of the project life cycle.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external customers to gather valuable market data to analyse trends and make solution recommendations based on findings.
* Work alongside technical teams to create interfaces and ETL processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of SQL and ETL processes.
* Confident in engaging with senior stakeholders in a technical and non-technical capacity to identify solutions.
* Experience in data migration and system implementations.
* Hybrid working model (3 days per week in Derbyshire)
* Training and development opportunities.
* Comprehensive benefits package for you and your family.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.