If you have a background in support, deployment or security operations and would like to expand your skills in a Microsoft focused security role this could be the position for you.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, they invest heavily in training and provide the time and support for you to achieve accreditations from Microsoft Security Operations Analyst through to Microsoft Certified Security Administrator Associate.
* Competitive Market Salary (£30 - £35K)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Continual Training and Career Development
* Progress into Security Expert!
* Great opportunity to work for a Microsoft Partner who encourage and provide the tools to gain certifications
* Understanding of Information Security principles.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Technical understanding of IT infrastructure (any of the following)
* Microsoft 365 suite
* Azure Active Directory
* Azure portal
* Office 365
* MS Defender
* Ability to install security software and applications.
* Previous experience in a SOC or security team (advantageous)
* Experience with a SIEM or Azure Sentinel (advantageous)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3909 9547 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.