Azure Cloud Engineer
My client specialise in the financial sector, and are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to come in and get the ground running. You will be leading from the front in this role, and make a genuine impact on the strategy of the business.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will provide input during the full project lifecycle from the start to finish and will be responsible for the technical delivery of projects. You will also advise their clients on their cloud infrastructure.
In your first few weeks in this Azure Cloud Engineer role, you can expect to:
* Engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels
* Work closely with the rest of the consulting team to understand our clients business and strategic outcomes
* Oversee deployment and configuration
* Patching and upgrading Maintenance and monitoring
* Ensuring security and compliance
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues.
To apply for this Cloud Engineer role the desirable experience is:
* Building and maintaining Microsoft Azure cloud platforms and solutions
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Azure CLI Ansible)
* Ability to script in Python or similar
* Experience working with containers and Kubernetes.
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility. You will also receive up to 31 days of holiday plus birthday, profit and reward bonuses, pension contributions (salary sacrifice available), and a Subsidised Healthcare Scheme.
To apply for this remote role get in touch with me at L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038266693 anytime.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.