Lead Data Scientist
I am currently working with a globally renowned organisation who are looking for a Data Scientist to join their data team. This organisation are putting an increased focus on their world wide analytics function with the data team playing a pivotal role in this. The organisation are also expanding their advanced analytics function and are looking for an experienced individual to join and deliver on data driven projects that will drive the decisions and future directions of the business. The organisation are looking to bring all of their data under one umbrella to ensure that the experience their customers receive when engaging with their products and services is market leading. They are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join and lead the team of like minded individuals who are talented and passionate about advanced analytics.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Lead on data-driven solutions using complex datasets and advanced analytical techniques.
* Extract meaning from data and identify opportunities for improve decision making across the business.
* Work with stakeholders, gathering their requirements in order to deliver tailored reports based on their needs.
* Analyse large data sets of both quantitative and qualitative data whilst developing both statistical learning models and complex predictive models.
* Work to assess the effectiveness and accuracy of current and future data sources as well as improve data gathering techniques.
This is a salaried role paying up to £65,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid opportunity working in the organisations Surrey office where you will work alongside like minded data professionals. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Experience working as a Data Scientist
* Strong understanding of AI/Machine learning techniques and advanced analytics processes such as logistic regression, clustering and data modelling
* Experience applying statistical modelling algorithms for decision making.
* Experience with languages such as R, Python and SQL to be able to manipulate data and deliver insights.
* Experience visualising data using tools such as Power BI or Tableau
* Experience leading a team of data scientists.
* Experience working within a cloud environment (Azure environment would be beneficial)
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.