Nigel Frank are currently partnered with a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner, focused on designing and delivering high-quality Modern Workplace solutions that will have huge impact in the Microsoft ecosystem. Providing a myriad of Cloud solutions since 1990, they have huge capabilities across Microsoft 365 and Azure (demonstrated by the awards they have under their belt, such as "Microsoft Partner of the Year"!)
Their talented team are currently seeking skillful Power Platform Consultants - which is where you come in!
The role would have you working within their Modern Workplace practice to design end-to-end Power Platform solutions using model-driven apps, Dataverse, Sharepoint Lists and Power BI . This role will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of product life-cycle, including: pre-sales, technical delivery and solution architecture, so there is a lot more to the opportunity than meets the eye.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
* Engaging with stakeholders and clients at all levels to understand appropriate requirements
* Conduct investigations to understand the viability of proposed solutions, regarding budgets, time, staff, equipment and procedures
* Utilising your expertise to provide recommendations and advice
* Delivering workshops to clients for training / end-user adoption
* Working with the wider team of full stack developers to deliver bespoke solutions
* Communicating effectively with Project Management to ensure high-quality projects are delivered within a given time frame
The ideal candidate will possess experience with:
* Proficient knowledge of delivering Power Platform solutions, with some of the following:
* Power Apps - Canvas and Model Driven
* Azure Cloud
* Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance
* Business (Systems) Analysis
* Conducting workshops of various importance and sizes
* Strong presentation skills utilising O365
* Capable of forming and maintaining strong client relationships
* Knowledge of full stack web development frameworks and fundamentals
* Working knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies
(Of course, not all of these are required. However, the more the merrier!)
The position is fully remote with expected occasional travel to their office in York and/or client sites throughout the North of the UK. For this reason, the successful candidate must be located North of Nottingham.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, these clients can not offer sponsorship to those that will require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/