Our client are leaders in digital transformation and managed services, recognised through the achievement of a Microsoft Gold Partner status. Currently, they are seeking a dedicated O365 Consultant with working knowledge of Azure and SharePoint to join their expanding team. They are looking to invest in an individual that has their eyes set on utilising their current and potential abilities to propel themselves and the organisation toward further success.
As part of this role, you will work to provide technical consultancy, solutions architecture, and high-level advice to clients.
* Assist with the design and architecture of Sharepoint / O365 Solutions
* Ensure all work is completed in regulation with operational standards and guidelines
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
* Utilise Azure DevOps to produce high-quality results
* Accurately anticipate development work
* Proficient knowledge of, and demonstrable experience with, O365 and SharePoint
* Good knowledge of M365 development and configuration, Microsoft Azure, and the Power Platform
* Experience with other aspects of the Power Platform and O365 applications
* Natural communicator with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/