Data Analyst- Remote- Paying up to �40,000
I am looking for an experience Data Analyst with good Power BI & SQL experience. My Client is here to make change happen for the good of communities. They help people by providing affordable homes, they support vulnerable residents to lead happy and better lives.
My Client empower their staff to take action and rise to every challenge with a 'can do' positivity.
Roles & responsibilities
* Utilise data on Origin customers and homes to provide meaningful analysis and insight.
* Develop a suite of modern KPI dashboards and reports in Power BI
* Work with stakeholders to create automated and self-service reporting solutions which provide value for the business
* Support development of data models and pipelines that can be used for data analysis and visualisation
* Work with people across the business to understand their problems, then provide data solutions to help them solve the problem
Skills & experience
* Power BI
* You are familiar with agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, and Continuous integration/deployment
For this, and other exciting permanent roles in Power BI and Azure Data Platform, contact Nancy Tamplin in complete confidence on 02038087304 or email@example.com
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancy-tamplin-7447a51a0/