Our client are a small growing consultancy who have been active for 8 years now, specialists in innovative digital transformation solutions for small and medium-size enterprises. With a focus on data analysis and solution development, they aim to help businesses make the most out of their data and make promising business decisions.
Currently, they outsource a lot of their work to contract developers. However, they are hoping to make more permanent hires and build out a close-knit team.
They are looking to make two placements within the coming weeks. Two Power Platform Developers, one junior and one senior. Both positions would require 2/3 days on site their Canary Wharf office.
* Junior Power Platform Developer (12 Month FTC) - up to £50,000
* Senior Power Platform Developer (12 Month FTC) - up to £65,000
Please note, it is extremely likely these FTCs will convert to permanent contracts at the end of the fixed-term. This offers an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skill set and provides a choice for you to continue your journey with the business or move onto bigger things!
They are seeking the following experience:
* Canvas and Model Driven Power App development.
* Ideally, you will also come from a UI / UX graphic design background, as they want their apps to possess visual appeal.
* It would also be great if you had experience with SQL. However, more senior members of the team will act as mentors and train you up in back-end development.
* It would be beneficial to also have exposure to Power BI and further Microsoft 365 technologies
To apply for this role, please apply here or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK.
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.