I'm looking for an ambitious Support Engineers who have a passion for Security!
If you have a background in support, deployment or security operations and would like to expand your skills in a Microsoft focused security role this could be the position for you.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, they invest heavily in training and provide the time and support for you to achieve accreditations from Microsoft Security Operations Analyst through to Microsoft Certified Security Administrator Associate.
* Competitive Market Salary (�25 - �35K)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Death in Service benefit
* Continual Training and Career Development
* Progress into Security Expert!
* Great opportunity to work for a Microsoft Partner who encourage and provide the tools to gain certifications
* Understanding of Information Security principles.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Technical understanding of IT infrastructure (any of the following)
* Microsoft 365 suite
* Azure Active Directory
* Azure portal
* Ability to install security software and applications.
* Previous experience in a SOC or security team (advantageous)
* Experience with a SIEM or Azure Sentinel (advantageous)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/