Salary: More than happy to discuss it on a phone 😊 (UoP + 50% Creative Taxes)
Role: Full-stack Developer
Location: Hybrid in Wrocław (2 days/week in the office)
Working hours: Business working hours with flexibility e.g. can start at 8 am or 11 am.
Client: Client is a very well-known investment bank from Switzerland. They have innovative projects with good tech stack. Their most recent projects are all greenfield, they also do loads of work in cloud Azure. As an international organization they have stable situation on a market and can guarantee a stable employment as well as opportunity to progress within the company. Sectors that you would be working in mostly would relate to Banking, Finance and Banking investment.
Job Description: In this role you will help transition the Asset Management Client Reporting platform to a new solution, whilst ensuring no disruption to Client SLAs during this transition. The goal is to suggest and implement controls and processes to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of the systems, and reduce the level of IT support overhead.
* Experience working on development and support of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the financial services industry (such as Asset Management)
* Knowledge of Angular/C#/.NET, Entity Framework/HTML/ CSS
* SQL Databases
* Knowledge of Shell scripting and some scheduler tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
* Knowledge of BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI etc.) and MS Azure Cloud Computing
* Knowledge of Client Reporting vendor products (e.g. Coric)
* Competitive salary on employment contract
* Opportunities to grow and develop your career
* Regular bonuses
* Life insurance up to 150,000 PLN
* 20 to 26 Paid Holidays
* A chance to buy Clients shares
* Private health-care
* Team building events and conferences